Mayfield Secondary School Late Bus
Next Stop School Busing is pleased to offer a much needed late bus for Mayfield Secondary School to accommodate students participating regularly in after school and extra-curricular activity. This service will run with the following conditions:
- Late bus transportation is open to students involved in the Arts, team sports, clubs, team practices and extra help after school
- Students will be required to present their student id in order to board the bus.
- Late buses leave the east parking lot by 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- Late bus routes will service the Bolton, Caledon and Brampton regions. Drop-off points are at main intersections and schools
- Routes and cost are determined based on ridership; if we do not achieve the minimum number of riders required, the price may increase
- Late bus service does not operate on inclement weather days when Caledon school buses are not running. This applies to both the Caledon and Brampton late bus runs
- Registrations for the 1st semester are due by August 4, 2017.
- Registration can be made by completing the appropriate form below. Payment is due in full along with registration.
Fill out the appropriate registration form and submit to us by saving your completed document and emailing it to us at: [email protected]