Mayfield Secondary School Late Bus
As the end of 1st semester approaches, we are revisiting the possibility of providing a Late Bus Service for the second semester (starting Feb 5, 2018.). The feasibility and cost of a late bus depends entirely upon ridership. Based on the extremely low interest we received from the Caledon and Bolton region previously, we are only surveying for interest for the 2nd semester Late Bus from students residing in Brampton only.
Details for the Late Bus are as follows:
- Late bus transportation is open to students involved in the Arts, team sports, clubs, team practices and extra help after school
- Students will be required to present their student id in order to board the bus.
- Late buses leave the east parking lot by 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- Late bus routes will service Brampton regions. Drop-off points are at main intersections and schools
- Late bus service does not operate on inclement weather days when Caledon school buses are not running.
If you reside in the Brampton area and are interested in securing a seat on the late bus for your student, please email [email protected] with your address and student name. This poll will remain open until school resumes after the holiday break. During the week of January 8, 2018 we will follow-up with an update on the status and price for a second semester late bus for Mayfield.